Aurora Silk Nightdress
MIA PAPA's embroidered nightdress is made from finest smooth silk that drapes languidly over your frame with slim adjustable shoulder straps. Wear yours while lounging around the house with the matching Hedone silk maxi robe.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Model is 173cm/ 5'6" and is wearing S
- Made in Athens, Greece
- 100% natural finest silk from Soufli, Greece
- Hand stitched
- Gold embroidery of MIA PAPA's iconic eye logo
BEHIND THE NAME
Aurora (Greek goddess Eos) was a goddess of dawn, bringer of the early light when came from the ocean's stream at the far east to overcome the night. She was the daughter of the Titans Hyperion and Theia and the sister of Helios (the sun god) and Selene (the moon goddess).She was often described as being the hope and rejuvenation to all living beings as they woke up in the morning, filled with energy and ready to resume their day.